Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Opporunity to Speak in Jordan

I am so excited ... I have been asked to be a corporate ambassador next month at a global conference in Jordan. this is a chance for me to learn and speak about what I truly believe is my passion..work/life balance.... the right combination. It is this that motivated to get up out of my nice comfy bed and drive my 20 year old to work. Why? Because that gives us 10 minutes of quality time to chat and connect. Then I am off to the gym? Why? not because I like it ( I wish!) but because it feels amazing when it is done. That just starts my day..then my 16 year old takes his driving test.... boy, do I have a mix bag of emotions there...But all in all I have a great life that is a scrambled mix of work. life, love and emotion---

No comments:

Post a Comment