Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Its all about Motivation

Yesterday was Monday. I love Mondays. Diets start on Mondays, I exercise a little harder on Mondays, I am a good worker and parent on Mondays. Why? I am motivated. However, today is Tuesday and I am not so motivated.
In my work I see so many people set such wonderful goals and then stop. I believe the answer is motivation. So, I will re-wire my brain to motivate myself to eat well, go to the gym, send my husband a nice email and give my kids a great big hug.

Yeah for Tuesdays.... I am psyched!

3 comments:

  1. Is it motivation or overcoming inertia?- my husband and I have talked about this.
    Jane Boyd Moughon
    SucceCoachingTexas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a wonderful presentation at McGraw-Hill, Columbus. Your speech definitely gave me plenty to think about. I always considered myself a positive person, but now I have goals to achieve so much more. It was a kick in the pants at the right time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wendy! You have been so inspiring today. It was a pleasure to spend lunchtime with you. You have not only inspired me to "run to the next mailbox," but you have motivated me to live for the day, everyday!

    ReplyDelete