Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maybe Parents Should Worry

I am really suprised how many parents tell me...OH, I don't worry about that? How do they do that ? I worry about all my children all the time. I have learned that that is a really good thing. I believe it is my intuition telling me I should step up to the plate and address an issue with one or all of them. For instance, I knew that my son was itching to get his license and the quicker the better. I just wasnt doing a good enough job teaching him and I was worried that he was going to pass and then drive alone!!! I really was worried.... that worry motivated me to hire a driving teacher to teach him how to merge, park, and handle changing lanes. All the things that I just couldnt' do.... so, thank you to my worries because my son passed and drove to the store for me yesterday and guess what I wasn't really worried!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment