Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting re-energized about Business

Boy oh boy didn't 2009 just drain you. From the financial news every day to the layoffs to getting 3 of my kids off to college. I woke up on Jan 1, 2010 exhausted! I took a deep cleansing breath and realized that although I adore my company and job I was in the beginning phase of burnout. Me! I teach and talk about burnout regularly. So , what to do?
Recognizing it is the first bit of solving the problem Taking the step to own up is always the first step. Then for me I made 2 huge new goals. One is to go back to school and take a class on entrepreneurship. This is awesom because not only is it teaching me new skills, like search engine optimization, but I am with some new business owners who are just excited about being a business owner and their energy is contagious.
Burnout is on a the way out and productivity is kicked in!

No comments:

Post a Comment