Thursday, April 16, 2009

Being an Entrepreneur

welcome to my blog about running a small coporate trainining company.  I started BLI, inc 8 years ago and what a ride it has been.  I know that there are so many blogs out there but this one is going to be totally different..really! I am going to share everything!  life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...thanks for joining me on this ride.

so lets start with today's worry and concern.... I have build a sucessful company by being 100% honest, dependable and fair.  Actually I would also add that I have helped as many people along the way as possible.  Why? because I believe in being a good person and I believe that it is good for business.. so, here is the question of the day.... what do you need when people treat you unfairly?  How do you handle that?  How do you stop that train and get off... especially if you still have to work with those people?

so, thats my quandry of the day... what I am  thinking is that at the end of the day I need to build this company on my foundations and values.... my role models Ben and Jerry!! the  best story ever...
what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment